Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Direct feedback from hiring team
Detailed matching analysis with jobs
Reset password in 3 steps
Enter registered email ID and we will send you an email
Click on link in the email and set a new password
Set a new password and update, easy :)
360+ Companies we work with
Professionals in community
Facing any problems?
Drop your number and we will call you.
This will reach hiring team soon
People like you are applying to
Have doubts for this role?
Ask your query
Usually replies in 1 days
Usually replies in 1 days
Perfect for people who
Have core skills like Gaming, Gaming Industry etc.
Want to scale 0-1 ideas with early traction
Value gender diversity of their company as a culture
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Understand complex, ambiguous, open-ended customer and business problems, produce an actionable, results-oriented strategy to solve these challenges.
- Communicate product strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders
- Translate product strategy into a set of detailed requirements.
- Prioritise activities based on impact on business and customer.
- Break down requirements into sprint plans. Manage and run sprints with engineering, design & content teams.
- Adopt a strictly Build-Measure-Learn product development approach.
- Spend substantial amounts of time observing and learning from customers interacting with product iterations. Use quantitative and quantitative data to inform subsequent product iterations.
- Own product development and communicate effectively with design, engineering and QA teams.
- Create product launch plans that involve pre-production UATs, deployment specs, eco-system preparation and training plans.
- Own product vision and create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Drive high priority, time-sensitive, business critical initiatives and work with a cross functional team to deliver results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS / Mech / Aerospace Engineering
- 3 years of experience in a Product Management / Technology Strategy / or 3D Design production role
- MBA or advanced technical degree.
- Prior experience in ‘new product development’
- Strong oral and written communication
- Excellent problem-solving, organisational, analytical skills
- Strong bias for action
Report an error
We appreciate your feedback
Got it, !
Share your number and your belong.co career coach will get in touch with you to edit your profile.
You will get the call soon.