Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
What you will do?
As a PM in the team, you’ll engage internal and external customers and other product managers to identify new product opportunities, define & design product features, and work closely with development teams. Successful applicants will have experience building business
cases, defining products, leading diverse, cross functional teams, positive attitude, a strong
work ethic, and be able to adapt and iterate quickly.
You get to contribute in all stages of the product lifecycle. From defining product requirements
to the design stage, building out a roadmap strategy, defining pricing/special bundles, helping
customers through beta programs, releasing the product for general availability all the way to
transitioning customers to new releases.
You will be responsible for building Security Policy and Access’ offerings, defining what is in and what is out, what services are required now vs. tomorrow, and much more.
Who You’ll Work With?
Security is everywhere nowadays. The Security Policy and Access team in which you would work is focused on Connecting Trusted Users and Devices to Trusted Services. Leading multiple revolutions, this team of amazing professionals has everything you dreamt about when it comes to what you want to call “peers” - some are highly appreciated hardworking veterans, very well-known for work they have done and doing, some are younger people who had enough “fire in the belly” to be selected to become part of this exquisite team. The team is responsible for everything security within Cisco’s Enterprise Networking Group, with a healthy mix of strong businessmen and technical rock stars.
But above all - we’re a family. We care for each other, we cover for each other, we have joint goals and every member of the team would attest that they do feel they have a sense of a shared vision.
Position is local to Bangalore
Who You Are?
- Passionate individual with strong teamwork capabilities
- BSEE/CS or equivalent work experience with a Master’s degree (MS/MBA) preferred
- Good technical grasp of networking and security in parallel to business understanding
- Passion to tackle problems that keep our customers up at night
- 4+ years work experience in Product Management, with strong preference to Enterprise Security as a Service experience and/or technical-sales / pre-sales in these areas
- Experienced in building financially-driven business cases
- Proven ability to craft highly compelling product marketing collateral
- Effective spokesperson skills engaging small and large customer groups
- Ability to establish positive relationship with customers, Engineering teams, partners and account teams, both technical and business
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Strong domain expertise in cloud, SaaS, SecaaS, Enterprise Security, and/or Identity - an advantage
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.