Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Wynk: Who We Are
With unrelenting focus on product innovation, a vibrant team and an exciting work culture - Wynk is astart-up within the telecom giant, Airtel. Wynk provides a digital platform to access on-the-go entertainment content across music, Live TV, Movies & TV Shows. The carrier-agnostic and multi-device compatible applications enable customers to stream, download and buy content. The products are designed to leverage the strengths of a telecom backbone in terms of identifying & catering to the
preferences of customers, thus providing high quality entertainment content on multiple platforms.
Launched in 2014, Wynk Music is today India?s No.1 music app with over 75 million app installs. With many industry-first innovations under its belt and strong industry partnerships in place, it is today leading the market with consistent growth in active users and engagement rates.
Airtel TV (formerly known as Wynk Movies) is a TV-on-mobile proposition from Airtel with over 300 Live
Channels, 6000 movies and more than 100 original shows that includes a rich catalog of the latest and
best international, Bollywood and regional video content. Its active user base is beyond 10 million in number, placing it on a hyper growth path. In the near future, Airtel TV aims to be the top marketplace for paid video content in India.
Product Head ? Airtel OTT
Wynk is looking for a Product Head for a new initiative around connected devices. The Product Head ? Airtel OTT will be expected to work closely with Tech. Teams, Design Agency, Business teams (DTH, Broadband, and Monetization), Brand & Marketing and Content teams to drive business results for the new product - Airtel firestick. The Product Head ? Airtel OTT will own the entire product lifecycle and work with content OTT players to collaborate for seamless consumer journey.
We are on the lookout for candidates who have experience in product design & development, with an ability to steer development of product, features, and platforms and drive business & go-to-market strategy for a new product category from ground up. An experience in connected device or content OTT apps would be preferred.
The Successful Candidate
- You carry 4-6 years of experience as Product Manager in OTT apps/TV/Mobile or similar. Strong academic background / premier colleges is highly preferable
- Strong result / outcome orientation
- Experience driving cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Self-starter, with a high degree of curiosity, creative problem-solving skills
- Comfort working in ambiguous and fast-paced environments, with shifting goalposts. Quick to change and adapt
- Passionate customer advocate. Able to develop a clear strategy and business rationale for enhancement to and expansion of different features and functionalities.
- Should have the ability to think big while simultaneously being able to dive deep into details i.e think strategically and tactically.
WYNK | Careers
- Demonstrated ability to use data to drive critical results
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn, to look beyond current limitations/results, to solve business issues and to adopt innovative solutions to solve problems and create / seize new opportunities
- Effective influencer so as to be able to work with many different parts of the organization
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Exposure to hardware design will be an added advantage. Also vendor evaluation, management and prototyping is preferred
- Appreciation of UI/UX design principles will be an advantage
- Exposure to Android TV and a love for technology and gadgets /devices, in particular, is appreciated
Projects at Wynk
Has worked on Customer Insights, User Experience Design, Software Design and 11+ years of experience