Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
- Product Management
- Digital Lending
- Fintech and Consumer Finance
- Product and Consumer Analytics
Our Purpose and Impact
Tathastu is Future Group’s vision to provide consumers a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence and, data science with consumer platforms.
As a part of this experience, we are building Zero-to-One products in the digital credit/lending space among other NBFC initiatives. Tathastu offers an ideal playground for product leaders, data scientists and innovators alike. Tathastu is designed as an entrepreneurs haven that encourages everyone to work with the “”Owner’s mindset”. Our vision is to foster new and limitless imagination for consumers, entrepreneurs & partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll lead the development of Khaata - an innovative digital lending (credit-line) product to let customers avail a line of credit to shop for merchandise across Future Group’s network
- You’ll identify and define product vision and strategy, and own the complete product life-cycle road-map from conceptualization to release and scaling the lending capabilities
- Through Khaata, you’ll enable the full stack of digital consumer lending, from credit modeling, to customer onboarding, to one-click transactions and to the collections platform
- You’ll be responsible for building the customer journeys to drive seamless application of Khaata at our stores, and ensuring sustained adoption and usage of Khaata among the target consumer groups
- You’ll drive Auto-collection and Early-collection features of Khaata through auto-NACH, auto-debit, UPI, payment gateway-based collections and recovery of unpaid balances through an interest-based credit collection system
- Additionally, you’ll drive the growth of Khaata and develop strategic partnerships within the Fintech ecosystem (payment gateways, wallets) to encompass other aspects of digital consumer, B2C and B2B lending into the NBFC
- Through analytics and statistical modeling, you’ll glean critical insights from the data gathered for product improvements and to incorporate consumer intelligence into the product road-maps
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll bring your product management knowledge, new-age dynamism, entrepreneurial abilities to lead a team of high- functioning Product Managers
- Your understanding of the Fintech and consumer ecosystem, NBFCs and the regulations, compliance and legalities of Digital Lending in India
- Your knowledge and experience incorporating customer centricity in building product and managing the development of products in a customer facing environment, especially the mobile app-based ones
- Your experience in effectively managing multiple competing product priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Your ability to work with cross functional teams (Engineering, Data Science, Business, Collections) to strategize, implement and execute short term and long term product and business roadmaps
Tathastu offers complex business cases to solve, while working in an environment of “Learning, Sharing and Growing”
Interview process and prep notes
Problem Solving, Simulation Exercise, Business Acumen, Ideation
Show us your ability to identify problems, collaborate, innovate and ideate in a competitive and fast moving environment, to eventually build the best products and product features, with an eye for business growth and domination.
Past Project Assessment
Implementation, Execution, ROI On Actions/ Decisions, Scope Of Improvement, Business Turnaround
After the thorough assessment of the basic prerequisite abilities, we shall continue by understanding more about your previous work, key professional milestones and other important aspects of your work, including your timing, skill in implementation and execution. We will go through the business, ROI impact due to your decisions in the past, and have a candid discussion on areas of improvement.
Role Based Assessment
Ideation, Business Model Design, Business Acumen,Revenue Generation & Understanding
Now that we are cognisant of your abilities, proven skills & experience, be prepared to answer tricky questions on Ideation, Business Models and Revenue Generation.
Behavioural Assessment, Culture Fit, Project Knowledge, Role Operation
Be yourself. It works out better for everyone if we’re genuine. Everyone here is focused on our mission, so you should figure out what it is.
At Tathastu, we have a unique and value driven culture that we stand for. We’d like to get to know you better and see how we can succeed together.
- Indianness: Believing in the Indian way and in oneself
- Leadership: In thought and in business
- Respect & Humility: In dealing with everyone within & outside the organization
- Introspection: For continuous learning, self-development and personal excellence
- Openness & Adaptability: Open to new ideas, knowledge and proactive in meeting challenges emerging from changing business scenarios
- Valuing and Nurturing Relationships: With customers, business associates, stakeholders, communities and society
- Simplicity & Positivity: To foster innovation, speed and imagination
- Flow: Learn and be inspired from the universal laws of nature
- Rolling recognitions
- Data wins debates
- Rolling appraisals
- Open door meetings
- Rewards for risks
- 30 mins daily reflections
- ‘Yes, and’ or ‘Yes, let’s‘ meetings
- Clarity and simplicity in Presentations
Working at companies like bajaj finserv, spencers, shoppers stop and has worked on Business Strategy, Restaurants, Financial Modeling