At Splash Math, our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. With more than 30M+ students onboard, it is the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. Splash Math has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
To help us get to the next stage and to reach 100M+ students worldwide, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for building high performing teams.
We are looking for highly motivated Product Designer with a passion for building highly engaging and sticky products.
What ?ll you do
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to enhance the experience of the company?s products.
- Conduct user research (with teachers, parents, and kids) and usability studies to build user personas, user goals, storyboards, and user journeys.
- Translate the user journeys into wireframes and prototypes for multiple devices.
- Test the prototypes with multiple user personas to get real-time user feedback and to validate the design hypothesis.
- Convert prototypes into visual designs.
- Work closely with the dev team to ensure pixel-perfect design implementation.
- Analyze data to identify gaps in user experience and to improve upon the gaps.
Qualification & Skills
All candidates must send their portfolio and work samples.
- 3+ years of experience in designing the consumer-facing products (preferably mobile or children's products).
- Experience of using wireframing and prototyping software (eg. Marvel, Invision, Sketch) and design software tools (eg. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Must be well versed with iconography, typography, color principles, responsive layouts, user interface guidelines for various devices & operating systems.
- A proven portfolio of clean, crisp and creative modern looking designs that showcases design details and variety.
- Ability to generate actionable insights by analyzing data and user's behavior.