Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Hike is a social messaging platform building for the incredibly vast and diverse Indian market. Our Mission is to reduce people’s dependency on the keyboard. In a country like India with 20+ languages and dialects, the input is a big problem and we are aiming to solve that with Stickers as the foundation. How do we deliver the Right Sticker at the Right Time in the Right Conversation? Think Machine Learning, Infinite Content Creation and Voice all coming together to re-invent communication for a market like India.
We are based out of Delhi. Over the years we’ve acquired a user base of over 100 million users, 90% of whom are between the age of 15-24 years. On average, Hike’s highly engaged user base spends over 30 min per user per day on the platform.
We also are extremely thoughtful about how we operate the company. An example of some of our top Operating Values are as follows:
1. Operate like a pro Sports Team (Outcomes > Egos):
We’re like a pro sports team, not a family and definitely not a kid’s recreational team. Every single player on the team has a role to play that they’re best at. The characteristics we follow are:
Trust & Psychological Safety
Results Driven. Outcomes > Egos
Teamwork > Heroes
Don’t Coast on Past Success
2. Be Customer Obsessed:
Always work backward from what the customers want. Talking to customers, for example, is a great way to get out of our heads and put all the theories running wild in our minds to test.
3. Obsess to Simplify:
Obsess over this. Simplify, simplify, simplify. This is key to shipping things out there quickly. This allows us to keep the speed of iteration incredibly fast and users also get quicker updates at high quality.
4. Hustle. Progress > Perfection:
Just keep moving and aim for the 1% improvements every day. Hustle.
A Product designer need to…
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our Million+ users in India
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant for our supported web & mobile platforms
- Make informed decisions by clearly understanding data and business goals
- Work collaboratively with design and other cross-functional teams like research, data product, engineers
- Be autonomous and take full ownership of his/her work for every last detail.
- 2+ years of experience working as a UX/Product designer on a rich customer facing application
- Excellent communicator and ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Experience in data/research based decision making and shipping complex products that customers love
- Demonstrated experience with in-depth digital UX skills along with decent visual, interaction and prototyping skills
- Very passionate individual with a clear understanding of our mission and the impact we have on people’s lives