Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
At Splash Math, our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. With more than 30M+ students onboard, it is the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. Splash Math has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
To help us get to the next stage and to reach 100M+ students worldwide, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for building high performing teams.
What ‘ll you do
- Work with CEO & product team to take strategic product decisions to improve company?s key metrics like conversion rates, retention, revenue etc. through actionable insights from data.
- Define Splash Math?s framework and direction for key metrics analysis and reporting on tools like Looker, Mixpanel etc.
- You should be hands-on with various tools to do raw/structured data analysis.
- Devise new approaches to data analytics while dealing with issues never dealt with before
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Information systems or related technical field from a tier 1 college - IITs, BITS, DCE or NSIT
- 3+ years of experience in product analytics or business analytics
- Advanced working and hands-on knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency in Excel (including VBA, Pivot Tables, array functions, Power Pivots, etc.)
- Strong experience on at least one data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)