Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Meesho is creating the next big e-commerce distribution channel via homepreneurs selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram. Meesho’s network is 8,00,000+ strong across 500+ towns. Meesho is a Y Combinator S16 startup, and Series B funded by Sequoia India.
We are looking for dynamic, open-minded self-starters who can champion the Meesho vision and align resources to develop and execute short-term and long-term strategies for new and existing capabilities.
As a Business Analyst, you’ll be working in the Analytics team to identify potential strategic and optimisation opportunities through deep diving into business and product data. You will work on developing automated dashboards, visualisations, and custom data sets. You will leverage the cross-functional nature of your role to develop insights that can produce meaningful advantages and growth opportunities for the company.
- 1+ yr of experience in an analytical role
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel and Advanced SQLB
- Tech from a Premier College preferred (IIT / BITS etc.)
- Fluent knowledge of basic statistics and probability
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma, ability to work in a flat organisation.
- Excellent communication skills