Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Hike is a social & content platform focused on privacy, expression and bite-sized content. A place where you can privately chat with friends and also consume snackable content like news, cricket scores, fun stuff, entertainment etc, catered specifically for the Indian audience.
Hike is Delhi HQ, launched on 12/12/12 and acquired a user base of over 100 million since then. 90% of Hike users are between the age of 15-24 years and 95% of its users are based in India. On average, Hike’s highly engaged user base transacts over 40 billion messages per month and spends over 24 min per user per day on the platform. Some of our top Operating Values:
Be Customer Obsessed:
Always work backward from what the customers want. Talking to customers, for example, is a great way to get out of our heads and put all the theories running wild in our minds to test.
Obsess to Simplify:
Obsess over this. Simplify, simplify, simplify. This is key to shipping things out there quickly. This allows us to keep the speed of iteration incredibly fast and users also get quicker updates at high quality.
Hustle. Progress > Perfection:
Just keep moving and aim for the 1% improvements every day. Hustle.
Our Mission is to reduce people’s dependency on the keyboard. In a country like India with 20+ languages and dialects, the input is a big problem.
As a Product Analyst, you act as a data-driven advisor to your fellow partners (consists of Product, Engineering, Research and Design). You help launch high quality and reliable products to our users by driving better data & evidence- based decisions.
Data forms an integral part of being Evidence Based, that is one of the core cultural pillars at Hike reflecting on ‘How We Work’. We value Data > Opinions thus you will play a pivotal role. Deep analytics expertise, curious mindset and a flair for spotting patterns, makes you weave impactful stories.
You will enjoy working with one of the richest data sets in the country and the ability to see your insights turned into real products on a regular basis. The role will focus on your expertise in working with massive scale data as well as your ability to generate meaningful business insights.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Continuously turning business questions into data analysis to make data & evidence based decisions and crucial business recommendations.
- Create visual displays of quantitative information to deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership,
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs. Continue to help us automate processes to increase everyone’ productivity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Experimentation is at the core of what you do. You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings, and document it.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or other technical field is a must; advanced degrees will be preferred.
- Very good understanding of mobile and Internet products, growth strategies and business dynamics.
- 3+ years experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL.
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources. Experience with querying massive scale data with Hive and BigQuery is preferred
- Experience in reporting and dashboarding with tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, Google Analytics etc
- Good understanding of statistical analysis, data warehousing, data modeling.
- Experience with statistical packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS etc. is preferred
- Ability to execute research projects and craft actionable recommendations.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in both individual and team settings.