Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
As an J2EE/ Big Data Architect with minimum experience of 15-20 years
- You will be responsible to architect, design and develop multiple J2EE/big data utilities that automate various aspects of data acquisition, ingestion, storage, access and transformation of data volume that scale up to petabytes. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary technical team.
- At-least 5+ years of experience in architecting, designing and implementing solutions using big data technologies(mentioned in Primary Skills)
- Hands on in design/development of data intensive applications
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle and quality processes
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Unix and Linux experience
- Design documentation using UML and other visual modeling tools
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop high quality code with special consideration on performance aspects
- Expertise on open source technologies in Big Data
- Experience in Cloud-based Big Data implementations
- Experience in Designing and Developing applications using Micro Services
- Certifications in TOGAF, Hadoop, Cloud Computing, Core Java
Operating Systems : Unix, Windows
Languages : Java and Scala
Big Data & BI Tools : Apache Hadoop, YARN, Oozie, Hive, Impala, HBase, Pig, Tez, Spark, Kafka, Flume, Tableau, Qlikview
NoSQL : Neo4j, HBase, Exposure to Cassandra, Mongo DB
Database : PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, MS SQL Server
Java2EE : RMI, JDBC, JMX, JGroups, JMS, Servlets, JSP, EJB, XML, XSLT, XSD,SOAP, RESTful & Web Services
Build Tools : Maven, Jython and NAnt/ms-build
Scripting Tools : Shell Script and PowerShell
IDE Tools : Eclipse, J Builder, Oracle JDeveloper, Visual Café, Visual Age for Java
Development Frameworks : MVC, Struts, JSF, Spring, Hibernate
Utility Tools : EhCache, HSQLDB, Log4j, JUnit
Source Control Tools : GitHub, Subversion , Perforce, Clear Case, CMVC, PVCS, Visual Studio Online
DevOps Tools : JIRA, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube
Web and App. Servers : Tomcat, WebLogic Server, WebSphere, Apache Web Server
Design Tools : MS Visio, Rational Rose
UI Frameworks/Tools : Java Script, AJAX, HTML/DHTML, Angular JS, JQuery