Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Zeta intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments. Banks need to leapfrog into an era of connected devices and omnipresent commerce. Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near-term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month. These could grow to an unimaginably large number in future. Most banking systems aren’t designed for this scale. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of possibilities. We want this changed fundamentally, in an inter-operable and regulatory compliant manner.
We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks. We build applications that help banks realize the value of this new approach early. We help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.
As a Principal Engineer, you will be playing a pivotal role in enabling Zeta to deliver to its ambitions. You will drive initiatives that will create a lasting impact on millions of individuals across the globe. You will work with an amazing peer group that fuels this ambition.
What is the Job like?
- Designing and building large components or multiple services
- Ensure high quality of architecture and design of systems
- Create the optimum technical solution considering all the non-functional requirements
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
- Articulate precisely both technical and business requirements by engaging with architects, data scientists, businesses and product managers
- Mentor team members through technical discussions, design and ideation through white boarding
- Help managers arrive at a growth plan for the team members
- Contribute strategically by working with tech leaders to maximize the productivity of teams by instilling an effective development environment
- Evaluate the technical needs and select appropriate software, hardware, scalability and security requirement and suggest integration methods
- Perform code and design reviews
- 6+ years of experience building micro services
- Experience in Object-oriented design and programming
- Strong experience in architecting and building distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
- Proficient with RDBMS
- Strong knowledge on data stores, database design, data modelling and SQL queries
- Strong knowledge of one or more big data processing stacks
- Excellent code quality
Good to Have
- Experience working on one or more large scale Java applications / platforms
- Knowledge of Cryptography and Network Security
- You have studied distributed systems like Dynamo, HBase, various messaging and queuing systems and understand nuances of Time, Clocks, and Ordering of Events, rate control, load distribution
- You can smell fraud, transaction risks and abuse a mile away