Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Routing Platform Software Team
This team is chartered to develop and own platforms that form the Routing Portfolio for Juniper Networks. Our portfolio of cloud-grade routing platforms deliver unprecedented scale, density, and performance that enterprises, service providers, data centers and cloud operators need to thrive in our always-on, hyper-connected digital world.
The foundation of Converged Supercore architecture, providing optical transport integration, and elegant deployment is delivered from our engineers. The only fully converged router that tightly integrates IP/MPLS with optical transport needs future brains to innovate.
The line of virtualized platforms built from our team are full-featured, carrier-grade routers ideal for NFV environments, rapid service introduction, and cost-effective service scale-out.
- 7 out of 8 of the world’s largest stock exchanges run on JUNIPER
- 86 % of all Smart phone traffic runs across JUNIPER Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Top 130 Services providers in the world run JUNIPER
- Fortune 100 companies rely on JUNIPER
- 85% power used in IEC is from Renewable energy – Go Green
We are looking for someone to technically lead Platform team in Bangalore.This is a group of strong, motivated engineers that is working in cutting edge routing technologies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Technical leader for routing platform software team. Take responsibility for owning the platforms, including maintenance, development and design
- Work with a variety of other functional groups, including test, product management and customer support teams
- Manage and oversee the execution of projects
- Hire and manage the talent and growth of team members
- Insure proper capacity planning to balance maintenance and feature development
- Work with high profile customer and co-create with them
- Experience with Ethernet, VLAN, OTN , SONET etc. technologies desired
- Experience with firmware, hardware level details for Optics, PCIe, SPI, I2C, Retimers, FPGA, CPLD, MDIO , Flash Driver
- Strong project and talent management skills
- In-depth knowledge of data networking, e.g., TCP/IP, Ethernet and Routing etc.
- Experience with device drivers, system bringup, FreeBSD/Linux internals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- 18 years of experience in the industry
- B.S. in Computer Science required, M.S. preferred
- Good understanding of firmware, hardware level details for Optics, PCIe, SPI, I2C, Retimers, FPGA, CPLD, MDIO , Flash Driver