Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
What You’ll Do
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate, and collaborate. Since 1984, Cisco has led in the innovation of IP-based networking technologies such as routing, switching, security, unified communications, video, and wireless. Our responsible business practices help ensure business sustainability and environmentally conscious operations and products.
Data Center Networking group develops the Nexus 9000 line of data center and cloud switches that feature application awareness to make the network infrastructure flexible and agile for dynamic response to application needs and virtual machine workload mobility. Data Center has also developed a 40G Ethernet transceiver designed to drastically lower the price of 40G optics to better contend with other competitor switches.
Who You’ll Work With
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on the software development for NXOS product lines and be a key part of Cisco’s Data Center strategy. We are looking for someone like you who strives in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You will be part of a dedicated team that has epitomized open communications, empowerment, innovation, collaboration and customer success.
Who You Are
- You have an in depth understanding of hardware boards, layout. Your background experience in one or more areas of Linux device drivers/Linux KLM, Networking Stack, Memory model, BIOS/GRUB/Uboot.
- Development experience with Intel CPU sub systems, PCH and peripherals - PCIe, I2C, SPI, Higig bus, FPGA and CPLD handling, NVRAM, SSD, USB, handling of special devices and peripherals - I2C-GPIO expanders, timers, interrupts
- You are experienced in Linux Ethernet Device drivers for Ethernet Controllers such as the Intel IGB Network Adapters for Gigabit Network Connections for Linux.
- Experience with Ethernet MAC, 10G/40G/100G Ethernet link bringup and trouble shooting, SERDES tuning, various transceivers.
- Exposure to standards - XAUI, SGMI, Serdes, SGMII, MSA
- Familiarity with Retimer, Phy, Gearbox programming is a huge plus
- Working experience with Merchant Silicon ASICs is a plus
- Development experience in Chassis management, Fabric management
- You have excellent debugging skills and rich experience using various software, hardware, memory debugging tools
- Able to plan new hardware bring up, guide junior team-member and ensure successful completion of project
- You poses a understanding of L2 Protocols and L3 Protocols
- Master’s degree or B.Tech with 10-20 years of experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science .
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.