Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
We Are (About Sapient)
SapientNitro, part of Sapient, is the world’s first customer experience company. We create and engineer highly relevant experiences that accelerate business growth and fuel brand advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, multi-channel commerce, and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behavior across the spectrum of content, communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships between customers and brands. SapientNitro services global leaders such as Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Mars, Singapore Airlines, Target, and Vodafone through our operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit
You will (Job purpose)
You don’t want to stop testing the non-performant application. You are awesome at finding performance bottlenecks of an application and infrastructure. You are passionate about delivering the top quality performant application and making raving fans of your clients and users. You put your client first and are passionate about making and keeping commitments. You challenge others around you to be as passionate about quality as you are? To you, it is all about client impact and pride in your work. Sound interesting? As a Performance Test Lead you will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Understand holistic solution and its architectural components/technologies
- Understand solution design and code scoped for iteration in the context of overall solution architecture
- Participate in code profiling and tuning
- Cloud base performance testing
- Mobile performance testing approach & techniques
- Provides inputs to business analyst on technically challenging integration points
- Owns performance runs and Monitor metrics during performance runs
- Analyze results, logs and metrics to identify bottlenecks
- Should be able to design and drive component level performance testing within a given enterprise architecture
- Hands on experience in all stages of Performance Testing Lifecycle
- Design workload based on NFRs
- Apply functional knowledge and technical expertise to deliver performance testing projects,
- implementation of configuration changes for client applications, and other maintenance of software applications to meet business process requirements.
- Develop data driven test automation scripts and executes performance and load testing of client products
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for Performance Solutions
- Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and implementation.
- Ability to monitoring the application during the load test and Bottleneck identification using profiling APM tools
- Hands on Performance center/LoadRunner/SOASTA/Jmeter/ Neoload/RPT/SilkPerformer
- Experienced in Load Testing Techniques.
- Proactive in managing the Performance Test Deliverables and Milestones
- Strong in Performance Testing Lifecycle Management
- Proven experience is delivering projects on budget with right quality.
- Experience in working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strategize and Plan Performance testing activities with various groups (Development, Infrastructure, Database etc.) and secure test environments in advance.
- Analyzing NFRs and negotiate with stakeholders on scope and strategy NFT status tracking and reporting Produce comprehensive test Estimation / test plans / test strategies / test execution / test completion
- Review Test Execution and Analysis on Test Reports
- Follow best practices, manage a team of 15-20 members and mentor the team members.
You must have (Job requirements)
- Overall experience of 9+ years with some understanding of Ecommerce systems and domain.
- Hands on experience on load generation tool : Performance Center/LoadRunner/SOASTA/Jmeter/ Neoload/RPT/ SilkPerformer/Gatling
- Monitoring Tools : Appdynamics/DynaTrace/New Relic/ Nagios/Ops View, Cacti, Wily Introscope, BMC Patrol, SiteScope, Cvantage/Qpasa/IBM Tivoli performance (at least one)
- Log Aggregation : Splunk/ELK/GrayLog/SumoLogic
- Database: Oracle/db2/mysql/SAP Hana/MongoDB
- Native Monitoring tool for UNIX: netstat/prstat/iostat/vmstat/top
- Scripting Language : Java Scripts/Perl/ Python
- Frontend Performance : Web Page Test/Google Page Speed/ Google lighthouse/ GTMetrix
- Synthetic monitoring : Dynatrace/Appdynamics/New Relic
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) : Akamai/Clod flare/ Yotta
- Platform exposure : AEM/SiteCore, ATG/Hybris/WCS/Magneto
- Cloud exposure : AWS/Azure/GCP
- Work Load Model designing using production Analytics tools : Google Analytics/Omniture/Web Trends
- Hands on Heap Dump, Thread dump analysis and recommendations
- Hands on experience on Mobile Native app real device performance testing
- Experience in CI /CD integration of load tool and building the framework
- Proficiency of all core web technologies including XML, XHTML, client/server-side scripting languages such as JSP, and web services development using RESTful implementations.
- Good understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- You also possess- Good to have (Additional skills)
- Performance Tuning and engineering Exposure
- HP Diagnostics- Reading active performance activity to accurately identify performance issues
- Jprobe- JMX monitors for accurately identifying performance issues
- Ecommerce services domain experience would be a plus
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership or problem
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to prioritize under pressure
Full time Bachelor’s /Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
- 9 - 10 years
Why Join Sapient?
We believe in working on existing opportunities to raise the game and be proactive players in defining
and executing larger IT strategy and in the process significantly move up the value chain
Our people have the vision and acumen to understand the value drivers and engage them effectively to
be successful over long periods and provide a competitive business advantage to the organization.
We like working with diverse and talented individuals and fostering a collaborative environment in
which employees are recognized and given a clear career path and the opportunity to rise above their
Our culture always challenges you to do the best and keeps you going. When it comes to knowledge
business, depth of democracy works in Sapient.
We strongly promote values like Creativity, openness, Relationships; Client- focused Delivery, People
growth and Leadership.
Need I say more??