Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
At Sapient, we are on the front lines to solve some of the biggest issues faced by the global markets leaders today – investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers, oil and energy firms, e-Commerce giants, and government and regulatory agencies. Driving transformation and leading change within these industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. What we offer is the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for today’s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership. Choose to be best in industry – challenge the status quo, innovate, disrupt and seize the opportunity to transform yourself. All this while having fun along the way!
As a Senior Associate, .Net Web Developer, you will play a key role in delivering stable, enterprise-level software to our clients in the trading & risk management domain. You will be an individual contributor who is able to work independently and provide guidance to junior team members. You may also be required to lead a team of 3-5 people, delivering an entire track of work.
- Owns consistency and high quality in solution delivery
- Adheres to design and coding best practices and standards
- Sets up the development and production environments and troubleshoots performance issues
- Participates in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions
- Represents the organization in customer-facing communication pertinent to Sapient’s technical expertise on the specific platform
- Not only participate in development stage and play role of hands-on developer but own your deliveries end to end from design to deployment.
- Mentor and develop the technical skills of other software developers
- 4 to 8 years of strong development skills in .NET
- Strong OO design skills with implementation experience of design principles and patterns
- Around 1 year of recent experience in ASP.NET MVC/WebApi
- Skilled/Experience in writing automated unit tests
- Should be able to tune the application for performance
- Skilled in database programming (stored procedures, triggers, functions) and Conceptual understanding of ORM frameworks
- Experience with large scale, multi-threaded business critical applications
- Exposure to Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Exposure/Experience in Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development
- Exposure/Experience in developing cloud native applications
- Exposure/Experience in developing/migrating application on cloud platforms
- Any Degree from a recognized university
About Global Markets
Sapient Global Markets, a part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, including Boston, Calgary, Chicago, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Milan, New York, Singapore, Washington D.C. and Zurich, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centers in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida, India. For more information, visit www.sapientglobalmarkets.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation