Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
- Core Commerce
- Database Schema
- MySQL and Cloud AWS
- Scale and Reliability
OUR PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Tathastu is Future Group’s vision to provide consumers a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence and, data science with consumer platforms that are loved, trusted and admired by every Indian
Tathastu offers an ideal playground for product leaders, data scientists and innovators alike. Tathastu is designed as an entrepreneurs’ haven that encourages everyone to work with the “Owner’s mindset”. Our vision is to foster new and limitless imagination for consumers, entrepreneurs and partners.
Tathastu operates on four pillars: Commerce, Fulfilment, Fintech, Digital and an overarching Data layer. Tasked with building Zero-to-One next-generation Indian consumer platforms, the Commerce vertical is developing products that will operationalize the overall vision of Tathastu. Its consumer platforms include Order Management Systems, billing systems, subscription and loyalty programs, mobile and web apps for B2C, B2B and retail store operations, chatbots and other consumer personalization products, that will enable consumers to experience the new-age retail experience. Currently, the Commerce vertical is hiring for Senior Database Admin for our Core Commerce team.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You’ll will architect, manage, tune exceptionally large consumer databases with high transaction rates, that will deliver content and services to millions of customers across multiple platforms
- You’ll manage MySQL databases in production, QA, DevOps environments including installation, configuration, upgrades, schema changes and support multiple teams engaged in both high volume transactional applications as well as OLAP applications for business intelligence
- You’ll provide best practices on design, availability, replication, security, audit, and backup/recovery methodologies
- You’ll perform capacity planning exercises to properly identify required hardware, software, database configuration/architecture necessary to support application needs, and continuously re-evaluate the infrastructure for optimization
- You’ll troubleshoot database issues, maintain database systems availability and scalability within production environments Create and monitor database metrics for trending including
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Your experience in managing production relational databases in MySQL and in schema design for different data store requirements
- Your experience in maintaining, tuning and accessing large databases (>10TB) in Cloud AWS and your familiarity with business processes around finance, billing, customer and relationship management
- Your familiarity with database best practices, principles of database replication, backup, scalability and high availability
- Your understanding of basic database fundamentals: multi-version control, concurrency, transactions, indexing, locking, caching, server tuning, query optimization, replication strategies, and storage engines
- Your experience in using monitoring solutions (Nagios or Cacti), in scripting language like Perl or Python, and with ETL and analytical tools is a big plus
INTERVIEW PROCESS AND PREP NOTES
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- SIMULATION EXERCISE
- BUSINESS ACUMEN
Show us your ability to identify problems, collaborate, innovate and ideate in a competitive and fast moving environment, to eventually build the best products and product features, with an eye for business growth and domination.
PAST PROJECT ASSESSMENT
- ROI ON ACTIONS/ DECISIONS
- SCOPE OF IMPROVEMENT
- BUSINESS TURNAROUND
After the thorough assessment of the basic prerequisite abilities, we shall continue by understanding more
about your previous work, key professional milestones and other important aspects of your work, including your timing, skill in implementation and execution. We will go through the business, ROI impact due to your decisions in the past, and have a candid discussion on areas of improvement.
ROLE BASED ASSESSMENT
- BUSINESS MODEL DESIGN
- BUSINESS ACUMEN
- REVENUE GENERATION & UNDERSTANDING
Now that we are cognisant of your abilities, proven skills & experience, be prepared to answer tricky questions on Ideation, Business Models and Revenue Generation.
- BEHAVIOURAL ASSESSMENT CULTURE FIT
- PROJECT KNOWLEDGE ROLE OPERATION
Be yourself. It works out better for everyone if we’re genuine. Everyone here is focused on our mission, so you should figure out what it is. At Tathastu, we have a unique and value driven culture that we stand for. We’d like to get to know you better and see how we can succeed together.
Tathastu’s vision is to foster new and limitless imagination for consumers, entrepreneurs & partners.
We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence, data science and emerging technologies with consumer platforms that are loved, trusted and admired by every Indian.
WHEN WE MEET
We are creating an organisation wherein every member can work with an ‘Owners’ Mindset.’
Tathastu will be built ground-up by innovators, self-starters, disruptors and dreamers, who are passionate about redefining the entire customer experience.