Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Welcome to SapientRazorfish. We’re an agency changing the game – redefining the way that brands engage consumers by creating compelling stories and experiences that attract and resonate across an ever-evolving landscape. Our work pushes past boundaries and channels. It wins awards. But most importantly, it makes an impact for our clients and their customers. And makes us excited to step through the door each morning. We help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. Integrity and a team-driven environment connect entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an Idea Engineer with the brightest minds in the industry and do things that haven’t yet been imagined, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Manager Technology drives the translation and construction of a client’s business problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of the project and ensuring that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality
- Understand client business and domain. Identify opportunity for digital transformation.
- Identify technology enablers to extend client business ecosystem
- Conduct discovery sessions with client to help them understand challenges and solutions.
- Provide out of box solutions that are competitive, easy to develop and scale and are cost effective
- You should be able to cater to all the aspects of solution like architecture, provisioning, networking, estimation and planning.
- Map client requirement to API contract, documentation along with mocked response.
- Lead RFPs to help solution and win business.
- Extend core engineering culture by leading research, creating IPs, doing hands on implementation and contributing to various repositories both public and private.
- Following your passion to explore and apply innovative solution.
- Build boiler plate code, templates and accelerators to enable faster delivery and predictable quality solutions.
- Rollout white papers, POVs, reference implementations and conduct seminars to share this knowledge.
- Enable Potential
- Own people growth
- Manage learning curve for self and others
- Open to feedback
- Create a fair ground for everyone to contribute and challenge.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
- Coach and mentor team to help deliver to the client expectations
- Actively participate and assists with company events such as hiring, training and internal initiatives.
- Drive knowledge sharing lessons learned from project experiences
Must have Polyglot Skills
- A polyglot developer, who can write API contracts, Write API endpoint test cases, implement APIs, automate the entire process and can productionize the solution.
- An engineer who is willing to extend integration boundary with introduction of data, Machine learning and IOT technologies.
- Understands and has executed integration engagements based on Restful and micro services Architecture.
- Has been able to configure Integration platform over cloud or on premise.
- Has good cloud services from at least one of the cloud provider (GCP/AWS/Azure/Pivotal)
- Has done devops pipeline set up for CI & CD and can write scripts for maven, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible.
- Create Docker container and do container orchestration with the likes of Kubernates or similar orchestration platforms.
Must have ESB Skills:
- Has extensively used ESB platforms and frameworks mainly Mule or (camel/service mix).
- REST based services design and implementations (Node JS /Java/Spring)
- Has experience with messaging systems (Kafka/ Rabbit MQ/IBM MQ/Active MQ)
- Has used scripting technologies Java script.
- Has used standard ESB design patterns and implementations.
Good to have API gateway Skills:
- Has been able to onboard API over API gateway platforms for security and traffic management using one of the platforms APIGEE /API Connect/Akana API/Mule API/AWS API Manager
Must have Database Skills:
- Has used No SQL based database technologies e.g. Mono DB, Cassandra etc.
- RDBMS based Database technologies Db2, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required and degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
Projects this role will support:
SapientRazorfish is key player in the digital transformation space. Any digital transformation opportunity has API element that needs the ability to create API in the custom way, ESB and API gateway, not necessarily in the same order. We see tremendous opportunity in the banking, travel & hospitality, retail, healthcare etc.
The career path is mainly in the areas of Presales, engineering, deliveries and consulting.