Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
We are looking to hire Software Engineers for the Routing Protocols team in Bangalore. The Routing Protocols team is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining IP Unicast and Multicast Protocols, VPLS, VPNs and Routing Infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and maintain VPLS, PWE, L2VPN software as part of a strong and dynamic Routing Protocols team.
- Experience in MPLS technologies is required.
- Experience in signaling protocols such as RSVP or LDP is required.
- Experience in Routing protocols such as OSPF, ISIS or BGP is highly preferable.
- Experience in layer 2 technologies such as bridging and Spanning Tree protocols is a plus.
- Experience debugging problems in complex systems including, but not limited to analyzing crashes, scaling and performance issues, packet loss, memory leaks and memory corruption
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts, TCP/IP and advanced data structures is required
- Excellent software design capabilities, C/C++ programming, debugging skills and a strong systems programming background is required.
- Require a B.E. or M.E. in CS/EC
- 5+ years of experience in related area
- Candidate must possess good oral and written communication skills, be highly self-motivated, and have the ability to work harmoniously in a team environment.