Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Desired candidate profile:
Theme of the Role
He / She will be the custodian of Search engine ranking of multiple brand websites of the
group. Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building
and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Will also be
accountable for organic conversions (Sales).
Key Deliverables :
- Must have deep knowledge of keyword research, SEO copy-writing, HTML and the way Search engines work
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Performing extensive website study to ensure primary, semantic, long-tail keywords are implemented in the HTML and content of the web-page.
- Ability to study the assigned websites from Information Architecture point of view and recommend changes.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Responsible to develop content to include primary, long-tail keywords in order to make the content more Search engine friendly.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Must have exceptional ability to visualize funnels, study user drop-offs and recommend changes ensure maximum conversion optimization.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Coordinate with product team on what category to target.
- The candidate must be comfortable presenting strategies for Search engines and science behind it.
- It will be add-on if the candidate has basic understanding of Google tag manager.
Competencies ‘Must have’
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills.
- Great technical understanding of Search engines & online conversion optimization
- Hands on experience on extracting and analyzing reports from Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Interpersonal skills
Critical personality attributes
- Clarity of thought
- Ability to deliver under pressure
The positions reports into
- E-commerce Marketing Manager
The Following positions report into this position
- No direct reportees
Other key interfaces
- Internal: Performance team/ External: Agencies
The Future of the Incumbent:
Value proposition of this role for a prospective candidate
- Will be defining the SEO road-map of multiple brands of the Future group.
Possible growth avenues for the incumbent
Possible target Sectors/ Organizations
- Online retailer
Challenges in the Recruitment
Role and Contribution (Select Any One as Per the Role Requirement)
Future Group owns and markets a number of consumer brands in the food and fashion space, along with operating some of India’s most popular retail brands. These include store chains, Big Bazaar, EasyDay, Nilgiris, Heritage, Central, Brand Factory, online portals such as ezoneonline.in, hometown.in, payment wallet, Future Pay, along with allied businesses in supply chain solutions, insurance and T24, a mobile talk time provider.
Over 400 million customer’s visits are recorded at Future Group stores every year in over 244 cities and towns across the country. The group’s corporate credo is, ‘Rewrite Rules, Retain Values.’
Future Group has various listed entities in its fold including Future Retail Ltd (FRL), Future Lifestyle Fashions Ltd (FLFL), and Future Consumer Ltd (FCL).