Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Desired candidate profile:
Theme of the Role
He/She will be the custodian of Search engine ads for multiple brands within the group. Developing road-map with Agencies to ensure e-commerce conversion (Sales) from the Search engine marketing efforts.
Key Deliverables :
- Responsible to carry out effective search engine marketing strategies to increase online sales.
- Brief the agencies on setting the expectations right for different brands.
- Drive conversions from different ad types (search, display, remarketing, shopping ads etc.)
- Measure the efficiency of each ad type and allocate assigned budgets smartly.
- Coordinate with product team on what category to target.
- Coordinate with creative agencies to ensure the marketing communication of every brand is as per the brand guidelines.
- Must be able to demonstrate with efficiency of each ad type.
- The candidate will always be on hunt to bring good volume of conversions and bringing the Cost-per-conversion down.
- The candidate must be comfortable presenting strategies for Search engines and science behind it.
- It will be add-on if the candidate has basic understanding of Programmatic advertising.
Competencies -‘Must have’
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills.
- Great technical understanding of Google ads, Bing ads.
- Ability to execute and analyze marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable with the dashboards and reporting of Search engine ads.
- Interpersonal skills
Critical personality attributes
- Clarity of thought
- Ability to deliver under pressure
The positions reports into
E-commerce Marketing Manager
The Following positions report into this position
No direct reportees
Other key interfaces
Internal: Performance team/ External: Agencies
The Future of the Incumbent
Value proposition of this role for a prospective candidate
Will be designing the SEM road-map of multiple retail brands of the Future group.
Possible growth avenues for the incumbent
Challenges in the Recruitment
Role and Contribution (Select Any One as Per the Role Requirement)
Future Group owns and markets a number of consumer brands in the food and fashion space, along with operating
some of India’s most popular retail brands. These include store chains, Big Bazaar, EasyDay, Nilgiris, Heritage,
Central, Brand Factory, online portals such as ezoneonline.in, hometown.in, payment wallet, Future Pay, along with
allied businesses in supply chain solutions, insurance and T24, a mobile talk time provider.
Over 400 million customers visits are recorded at Future Group stores every year in over 244 cities and towns
across the country. The group’s corprorate credo is, ‘Rewrite Rules, Retain Values.’
Future Group has various listed entities in its fold including Future Retail Ltd (FRL), Future Lifestyle Fashions Ltd
(FLFL), Future Consumer Ltd (FCL).