Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
The BrowserStack Product Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, defines messaging across channels, and enables teams across the company to sell effectively. Our job is to help potential customers find our products, understand our products, and convince them that they need our products.
As a Marketing Content Writer, you will be in charge of creating high-quality content across channels, including our blog, social platforms, websites, videos (scripting), webinars, customer success stories, emails, landing pages, bylined articles and whitepapers. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be an expert at using words to reach, engage, and convert, and tying the performance of your content to metrics.
- Collaborate with teams across BrowserStack including Product, Engineering, Design, SEO, Sales to create high-quality, relevant content
- Develop content that resonates with our core audiences: developers, with an eye toward decision-makers including QA managers, Engineering managers and CTOs.
- Create and edit content across channels including our website, blog, social media, email and sales enablement collateral
- Support GTM for each our product launches
- Apply and maintain consistency with the BrowserStack voice and our content standards
- Excellent writing and communication skills: able to craft engaging content across formats. Please include a link with samples of your work
- At least 2 years of experience writing content for the web
- At least 1 year of experience writing content for technical audiences
- Experience working with Design teams
BrowserStack is the industry’s most reliable cloud web and mobile testing platform, used by more than 2 million developers across 135 countries. More than 25,000 global companies rely on BrowserStack, including industry-leaders like Microsoft, ING, Mastercard, Dow Jones, Garmin, National Geographic, Volvo, NRK, HubSpot, Walt Disney and AngularJS, to name a few. With offices in San Francisco, Mumbai and Dublin, BrowserStack is privately held and backed by Accel.