BrowserStack is the industry’s most reliable cloud web and mobile testing platform, used by more than 2 million developers across 135 countries. More than 25,000 global companies rely on BrowserStack, including industry leaders like Microsoft, ING, Mastercard, Dow Jones, Garmin, National Geographic, Volvo, NRK, HubSpot, Walt Disney, and AngularJS, to name a few. With offices in San Francisco, Mumbai and Dublin, BrowserStack is privately held and backed by Accel.
BrowserStack is looking for a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis. This role will report to the CFO, and is based in Mumbai. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for budgeting, forecasting and planning, internal risk management, and analysis and reporting of business performance.
- Undertake periodic budgeting and forecasting, financial modeling and create what-if scenarios
- Facilitate strategic planning and the allocation of the budget annually including management and controllership
- Create and analyze financial data and reports, provide key variance explanation, and highlight areas of risk and opportunity for the organization
- Review risks and internal controls and provide sound recommendations for effective management
- Develop right metrics for performance management and generate key insights on the metrics on an ongoing basis
- Interface with cross-functional teams to gather information, prepare MIS reports, review KPIs and track performance
- Relevant experience of 5+ years
- MBA (Finance/Strategy) from a Top B school / CA with strong academic credentials
- Excellent powerpoint presentation and data synthesis skills with attention to detail and the ability to quickly absorb and interpret large datasets
- Understanding and experience working with advanced excel and SQL. Familiarity with financial reporting software.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business support involving forecasting, variance analysis
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects, work independently and often in ambiguous environments, and deliver under tight deadlines
- A successful candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Understanding of the technology landscape, preferably B2B SaaS, is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to manage multi-stakeholder relations
What is in store for you?
- A meritocratic organization with fast track growth and internal visibility
- Opportunity to shape the future of the company
- Competitive salary, bonus and equity program. Other benefits include flexible vacation policy, daily catered lunches