Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Direct feedback from hiring team
Detailed matching analysis with jobs
Reset password in 3 steps
Enter registered email ID and we will send you an email
Click on link in the email and set a new password
Set a new password and update, easy :)
360+ Companies we work with
Professionals in community
Facing any problems?
Drop your number and we will call you.
This will reach hiring team soon
People like you are applying to
Have doubts for this role?
Ask your query
Usually replies in 3 days
Usually replies in 3 days
Perfect for people who
Have core skills like Microsoft Azure, google cloud, IaaS, PaaS etc.
Have previously worked in companies like Sapientnitro, Sapient Consulting, Sapient Global Markets.
Are looking to work in large enterprises
Value gender diversity of their company as a culture
- 12+ years demonstrated experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in cloud meeting complex business requirements.
- Design and advocate solutions using modern cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods
- Mentor and share knowledge with customers provide architecture reviews, discussions and prototype
- Experience in leading engagements (strategy/assessments/migration/implementations)
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Work with customers to deploy, manage and audit the best practice use of cloud products
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Open to international travel
- Strategizing, designing and implementing highly efficient solution on Amazon Web Services, Azure or GCP for security, resilience, performant, networking, availability, Blue-green deployments in context of business application. By leveraging CI best practices and tooling of Azure, AWS or Google
- Writing infrastructure as code for public or private clouds and implement modern cloud Integration architecture using –
- Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible )
- SCM (TFS or GIT)
- CI tools (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Azure Resource Manager, Cloud formation or Google Cloud Deployment Manager
- Scripting language: Python, Bash and Shell
- Container services like ECS, ACS, GCE or Kubernetes
- Security Hardening of cloud infrastructure application/web server against known/unknown vulnerabilities.
- Understands compliance, safe habour and law of land
- Designing and implementing software engineering processes, improve efficiency
- Implementing shift left strategy
- Designing and set up automated backup and restoration of application/web servers/databases/datalakes to object storage like S3
- Architecting and implementing end to end monitoring solution in cloud (Nagios, Zabbix, AppD, CWatch etc) including billing
Report an error
We appreciate your feedback
Got it, !
Share your number and your belong.co career coach will get in touch with you to edit your profile.
You will get the call soon.