Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Perfect for people who
Meesho is building a disruptive social distribution channel via social sellers selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 10, 00,000+ social sellers across 500+ towns to start and grow their online business, with tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Meesho is Series C funded by Shunwei Capital, DST Partners, RPS Ventures, SAIF Partners, Y Combinator & Venture Highway.
As a Lead Software Engineer, we expect you to solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle hard, interesting and UNIQUE problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
- Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs.
- Continuously drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimize systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
- Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Collaborate with teams to develop and support the smooth 24x7 operation of our service
- Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development
- Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems
- Take complete ownership of projects and their development cycle
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Language agnostic and have experience in programming languages like JAVA, Python, PHP etc
- Have hands on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life cycle,
- including coding standards, code reviews, testing and deployment.