Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
We are looking for someone who sees the big picture
In 2006 we started on a journey to make travel simple through a platform with unforeseen simplicity and intuitivity, which remains unparalleled even today. Almost 11 years later we decided to take the joy of enriching lives by helping experience new to the next level by adding the layer experiences. Making Cleartrip the most comprehensive travel player in the world, Local our experiences platform allows Cleartrip for a differentiated, synergistic strategy.
Along the way, we built some great products and a whole of industry firsts. Our pioneering approach and fanaticism over customer centricity and good design has brought us an ever-growing number of awards and recognition.
We are looking for a passionate Lead Software Engineer to join our tech team, to spearhead
building high-traffic, highly-scalable, multi-tiered, complex web applications. This person needs to be a hands-on engineer with strong object-oriented design skills and a thorough understanding of common design paradigms.
Who fits the bill?
While the role requires you to be understand the basic fundamentals of data structures, be good with algorithms and computer science fundamentals, what we are really looking for in this role is the ability to see the big picture.
Strong ability to translate functional and non-functional requirements into detailed design and architecture documents are important to this role. Hence, your ability to collaborate with multiple teams to solve a large business problem will be key. Contributing in design and architecture reviews of peer systems will be another facet of this role.This role will see you practising and advocating best coding principles while ensuring high-quality products through mentorship and code reviews. The world of travel is dynamic and the traveler needs ever-evolving. Which is why your ability to apply known solutions to newer problems will be important. This will require you to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions, and be prepared to deal with loosely defined problems, fast-changing environment and think abstractly. If challenge gives you a kick, this role will not let you down!
Prior experience that gets your closer to being the right fit:
- Fluent in Java
- Good working knowledge of JVM internals, memory management, garbage collection, throughput, latency, CPU utilization, and networking configuration
- Experience with distributed systems and their application for building scalable, supportable systems
- Experience with any of the prevalent NoSQL solutions like HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Experience with any of prevalent messaging and queuing technologies like ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with Test Driven Development using technologies like RSpec, Cucumber, Capybara
- Experience with front-end technologies like React, AngularJS
- Preferably over 5 years of experience