Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
ABOUT THE TEAM & ROLE
Product Management at Bounce is all about making an impact – we’re responsible for solving the right problems at the right time in the right manner! Product Managers here work across a wide array of problems in Consumer, Keyless IOT, Supply/Operations and Data Products teams. We drive both strategy and execution in collaboration with engineers, designers, operations, supply chain and marketing.
Our Data Products team works on areas like demand forecasting, IoT sensor monitoring & bike reliability, location intelligence, behavioural analytics, data & experimentation platform and BI tooling.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to lead our Data Products team. As the Product Owner for these areas, you will be expected to lead the team all the way from problem discovery to creating tangible business impact.
- Be the Product Owner for areas like demand forecasting, IoT sensor monitoring & bike reliability, location intelligence and behavioural analytics
- Responsible for the data platform: ingestion, processing, reporting and self-serve through BI tools
- Develop product vision, strategy and roadmap for the above areas
- Set and achieve OKRs for the above areas
- Manage a team of 3-5 PMs/analysts
- Ship fast without sacrificing quality; then leverage data and feedback for iterations
- Collaborate closely with counterparts in engineering, product, operations and supply chain teams
- 5-8 years of Product Management experience building high-impact data products at scale (>1M MAUs)
- 1-3 years of experience managing a team of Product Managers
- Fluency in key data science concepts and models. Experience in prototyping, launching, scaling and optimising data products for recommendations, prediction, personalisation, classification, etc.
- Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity: deep dives through user research and analytics, business acumen, strong problem-solving skills
- “Product Owner” mindset: managing competing priorities, influencing stakeholders, identifying opportunities, driving outcomes
- Ability to communicate and present with clarity and conviction - Bonus: degree in statistics, mathematics, physics or economics