Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Looking for a Lead- Information Security who would help manage security operations including application security, vulnerability management, security operations center (incident management). In addition he / she would also manage security devices and tools such as WAF, SIEM, DLP, VA Scanners.
Who can apply?
- 6+ years of experience in Penetration Testing and Application Security with a B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science, electronics or related field from a premier institute.
- Experience in Ethical Hacking / Application Security is a must.
- Experience with managing security tools such as WAF, IPS, SIEM, VA / DLP scanners would be an added advantage.
- Extensive experience with scripting, automation and big data / machine learning would be an added advantage.
- Certifications such as CEH, CISA are recommended
- In-depth Application Security knowledge
- Proven Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing experience across varied technologies
- Strong fundamental understanding of web application technology and network protocol stack
- Working knowledge on scripting languages such as bash, python
- Hands-on experience with security tools such as WAF, SIEM, VA / DLP scanners is a plus
Areas of Responsibility:
- Liaise with internal teams and third party vendors to carry out application security assessments and pentests
- Review assessment reports highlight risk to stake-holders
- Manage security tools such as WAF, SIEM, VA / DLP scanners
- Maintain security processes such as application security, vulnerability management, incident response
- Organize internal trainings to educate developers and testing teams around security controls