Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
We are looking for rock star engineers to join our rapidly growing technology team in Digital Channels. We are currently engaged in a digital transformation to build our next generation software platform, utilizing the most cutting-edge tools and technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of hands on experience in software development.
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java,
- Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems
and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures,
algorithm - design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with the Design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.
- Hands on experience on building highly-available, scalable systems
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good
practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and
- Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computers Engineering or comparable
VP - Head Product Engineering and Head Sales and Distribution digitization at Airtel India with 16+ years of experience