Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Direct feedback from hiring team
Detailed matching analysis with jobs
Reset password in 3 steps
Enter registered email ID and we will send you an email
Click on link in the email and set a new password
Set a new password and update, easy :)
360+ Companies we work with
Professionals in community
Facing any problems?
Drop your number and we will call you.
This will reach hiring team soon
People like you are applying to
Have doubts for this role?
Ask your query
Perfect for people who
Working for companies like Infosys with 11+ years experience
Have core skills like Amazon EC2, Chef, Bash, DevOps, Jenkins etc.
Have previously worked in companies like Nihilent, Synechron, Cybage.
Are startup enthusiasts
Value gender diversity of their company as a culture
- CI/CD efforts by building and monitoring configuration standards
- Docker implementation and troubleshooting
- Apache implementation and apache docker tuning
- Tomcat implementation and apache docker tuning
- Build and support a wide variety of AWS services such as EKS, ECS, EC2, ELB, Lambda, API Gateway including the K8S platform.
- Deploy and troubleshoot DevOps problems quickly and efficiently
- Support multiple development team members on the deployments and troubleshooting
- Own production deployment in multiple AWS environments
- Support and monitor multiple Production applications very closely
- Create and Managing S3 buckets, objects, and build JSON policies for security
- Monitoring with Cloud Watch events, logs, and alerts
- Developing metrics and reports to track and monitor performance of internal infrastructure
- Available to be part of an on-call support rotation
- Weekends , week days and off hours deployments
- 12+ years IT industry experience with Full stack and Restack skills.
- Must be well versed experience with a Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 3+ years of Linux system administration, including a comfort level with Red Hat Linux and/or CentOS
- At least 2+ years of experience with GIT/SVN, CI/CD tools (Jenkins, JIRA, code commit, Selenium)
- At least 2+ years of scripting or programming experience with Python and Bash including the cloud formation templates for automation.
- At least 2+ years of deploying, maintaining, and operating applications deployed in AWS cloud
- At least 2+ year of experience with automating infrastructure in AWS with Terraform and Cloud Formation
- At least 5+ years of experience with the change management procedures and SDLC.
- Must have any associate or professional level certification in AWS
- Excellent written, verbal, and collaboration skills
Good to have Skills
- Container Orchestration Platforms (Kubernetes, Docker)
- monitoring tools like promethius, graphana, coverity, and any other open source tools.Blackduck experience
Report an error
We appreciate your feedback
Got it, !
Share your number and your belong.co career coach will get in touch with you to edit your profile.
You will get the call soon.