Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
- Platform development
- DevOps and Automation
- Cloud AWS
Our Purpose and Impact
Tathastu is Future Group’s vision to provide consumers a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence and, data science with consumer platforms that are loved, trusted and admired by every Indian
Tathastu offers an ideal playground for product leaders, data scientists and innovators alike. Tathastu is designed as an entrepreneurs’ haven that encourages everyone to work with the “Owner’s mindset”. Our vision is to foster new and limitless imagination for consumers, entrepreneurs and partners.
Tathastu operates on four pillars: Commerce, Fulfilment, Fintech and Data. Currently, the Commerce vertical is hiring Principal/Senior DevOps Engineer in our Platforms team
Meet the Team at Tathastu
Harsh Kundra (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hkundra/)
Rohitashwa Bhotica (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rbhotica/)
Mohit Lalvani (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohitl/)
Mansur Nazimuddin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mansur-nazimuddin-90677b5/)
About the opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll streamline and automate the software development and infrastructure management processes and play a crucial role in executing high-impact initiatives and continuously improving processes to increase the effectiveness of our platforms
- You’ll translate complex use cases into discrete technical solutions in platform architecture, design and coding, functionality, usability and optimization
- You will drive automation in repetitive tasks, configuration management, and deliver comprehensive automated tests to debug/troubleshoot Cloud AWS based systems and BigData applications
- You’ll continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development and operational efficiency of the platforms
- You’ll determine the metrics that will define technical and operational success and constantly track such metrics to fine-tune the technology stack of the organization
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Your solid understanding of operating systems and networking principles and, proficiency in Shell, Python and Go programming
- Your experience in microservices and containerized technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), and with modern web architectures and cloud platforms (AWS)
- Your familiarity with automation tools such as Helm charts, Ansible etc and your knowledge of platform monitoring tools to troubleshoot and diagnose environment issues
- Your detail-oriented, strategic planning and conceptual thinking skills, and your ability work with cross functional teams of Tathastu to strategize, implement and execute short term and long term technology road-maps
Tathastu offers complex business cases to solve, while working in an environment of “Learning, Sharing and Growing”
Interview process and prep notes
At Tathastu, we believe in ‘live in’ interviews, where you will spend a week and work from our offices. In this duration you’ll get a flavour of what’s unique about our culture and working style and also go through our in-depth interview process
Problem Solving, Simulation Exercise, Business Acumen, Ideation
Show us your ability to identify problems, collaborate, innovate and ideate in a competitive and fast moving environment, to eventually build the best products and product features, with an eye for business growth and domination.
Past Project Assessment
Implementation, Execution, ROI On Actions/ Decisions, Scope Of Improvement, Business Turnaround
After the thorough assessment of the basic prerequisite abilities, we shall continue by understanding more about your previous work, key professional milestones and other important aspects of your work, including your timing, skill in implementation and execution. We will go through the business, ROI impact due to your decisions in the past, and have a candid discussion on areas of improvement.
Role Based Assessment
Ideation, Business Model Design, Business Acumen,Revenue Generation & Understanding
Now that we are cognisant of your abilities, proven skills & experience, be prepared to answer tricky questions on Ideation, Business Models and Revenue Generation.
Team Fitment Behavioural Assessment, Culture Fit, Project Knowledge, Role Operation
Be yourself. It works out better for everyone if we’re genuine. Everyone here is focused on our mission, so you should figure out what it is.
At Tathastu, we have a unique and value driven culture that we stand for. We’d like to get to know you better and see how we can succeed together.
- Indianness: Believing in the Indian way and in oneself
- Leadership: In thought and in business
- Respect & Humility: In dealing with everyone within & outside the organization
- Introspection: For continuous learning, self-development and personal excellence
- Openness & Adaptability: Open to new ideas, knowledge and proactive in meeting challenges emerging from changing business scenarios
- Valuing and Nurturing Relationships: With customers, business associates, stakeholders, communities and society
- Simplicity & Positivity: To foster innovation, speed and imagination
- Flow: Learn and be inspired from the universal laws of nature
- Rolling recognitions
- Data wins debates
- Rolling appraisals
- Open door meetings
- Rewards for risks
- 30 mins daily reflections
- ‘Yes, and’ or ‘Yes, let’s’ meetings
- Clarity and simplicity in Presentations