Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Who are we?
A true Indian MNC, operating out of 17 countries across Asia and Africa, we serve one in every 25 people on this planet. We aim to work towards our vision, driven by our values of AIR - Alive, Inclusive and Respectful. Being the world’s 3rd largest telecom service provider, we believe in providing our employees with an inspiring and motivating environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6 to 8 years of hands on experience in software development.
- Hands-on Development experience with Node Js/Java/Python, Mongo, Casandara, Oracle.
- AWS development experience preferred AWS developer certified.
- IoT experience – with device to gateway to cloud integrations and application development.
- Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with Spring Boots, Elastic Search, Oracle Database and with Kong, Casandara, Microservices, SOA experience.
- Excellent problem-solving and coding skills
- Good understanding of Design patterns
- Good understanding of REST, MQTT, CoAP
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable and quality code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computers Engineering or comparable experience
Our Culture Code
All work and no play isn’t how we do things at Airtel. Here, innovation is a way of life and we believe that a dynamic and friendly environment helps our employees strike a healthy work-life balance. In fact, a defining characteristic of life at Airtel is a fun, youthful and vibrant work culture