Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun, personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. Our flagship product Splash Math is making learning math fun and engaging for K-5 kids. With more than 30M+ students onboard, it is the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. Splash Math has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
What you ?ll do: Core Responsibilities
- Deliver UI central high performance application.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Have experience in creating Android applications from scratch and to work on multiple Android versions and devices.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Master?s or BS/ B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent experience from a top college.
- Hands on 4+ years? experience in writing android applications.
- Built and released at least one android application.
Our technology stack comprises of Java, SQL Lite, Git, Kotlin, Rest Api, Android SDK.
- Application architectural experience.
- Engineering skills to develop and maintain light weight applications that would seamlessly run in low end android devices.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Handling different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with Maven / Gradle, CI tools like Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development processes.
- Strong experience in design patterns, Android UI design principles, Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with AB testing, Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc.
- Customer focused, adapts well in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to work well with multiple teams and multitask.
- Proven performer and team player, enjoys challenging assignments.
- Self-Starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.