Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
About the Role
At Hotstar, we have over 100 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the acon and is responsible for creang unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
We are looking for technical & product?aware engineers who will build best of breed architecture for our plaorm. Come and be a part of our small, high?performance iOS team which is heavily focused on delivering an unmatchable user delight!
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesng problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilies
- Your role will be focused on improving, reworking, and reimagining our mobile applicaon to deliver a high performance system and highly engaging UI
- You will be responsible for the delivery of crical business modules while developing opmized & modular code
- You will take ownership of end?to?end product quality, from developing to maintaining core app frameworks that help make the apps more reliable and delighul
- You will be part of the team that leads prototypes of new ideas and explore new technologies on the forefront of mobile technology
What to Bring
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Expert?level knowledge of iOS development, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animaon, Auto Layout and Cocoa Touch
- Excellent Swi and Objecve?C coding ability along with strong CS & OS fundamentals
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple, innovave soluons that serve business need
- Knack for problem solving and ability to work in ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial spirit, bias for acon & ability to work independently