Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
The Experience team is the face of Airtel – powering over 200 million user interactions every day. This team of engineers predicts a customer’s problems before it is raised, generates solutions, and addresses concerns in record time using powerful machine-learning and AI technologies.
The experience team is also the force behind the My Airtel app, a platform that connects all Airtel solutions and services under one, single, powerful hub. It is also the pioneer of that path breaking Airtel Open Network.
In addition to providing a stellar experience via the Digital Experience team, Airtel’s product engineering teams help automate processes across the Airtel ecosystem to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction. For example, the team’s latest engineering feat “AADHAR-based customer onboarding” has digitized customer acquisition start-to-finish and ensures SIM activation in under 5 minutes. Similarly, Airtel Konnect, an internal mobile app built by the team, empowers over 40,000 Airtel field agents to handle more than 5 million tasks every day.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Write Unit Test Cases
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift and Cocoa Touch
- iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards (Good to have).
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN