Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Perfect for people who
Looking for a candidate to join to a team of troublemakers involved in solving challenging problems in the ecommerce domain. We are seeking candidates having hands-on experience working with Hybris based implementations.
As a Senior Developer – Hybris, you will translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas, implement custom extensions, create product and product variants and integrate with search engines, unlocking the business value of Hybris.
You will independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution.
You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns
Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris.
Design and develop awesome features such as product search & navigation, order management, promotions, store locator, social ecommerce, backoffice customization etc.
Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Hybris implementation.
Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions.
Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and implementation.
Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards.
Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards by using best practices.
Review design and code for your peers
- Overall experience of 4-8 years is required.
- Mastery of J2EE, Spring Framework, Eclipse and ANT
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases, design patterns
- Proficient in Hybris foundational concepts and has experience & knowledge of multichannel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
- Proficient in Hybris Task management, internationalization, personalization and security concepts.
- Good understanding of integration patterns with a Portal, Search, Content management package or other platforms
Bachelor’s degree required and degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Projects this role will support:
- Ecommerce, Retail, Travel etc.
- Establish yourself as a domain expert in the project
- Transition into a platform expert on hybris commerce suite
- Develop Strong technical skills and knowledge in Solr, Spring, No-SQL DBs
- Develop Strong business analytical capabilities
- Learn and gain expertise in performance optimization of the ecommerce solutions
- Emerge as a strong technical leader