Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Wynk Limited is looking for a Head, Data Science. You will be following the data and collaborating with Product to influence decisions based on the data. This is a hands-on technical role. You will help analyze, visualize, and model data that can help personalize our products for our customers.
- Define best practice and thought leadership around data science.
- Apply your knowledge and expertise in quantitative analysis, predictive modeling and data mining to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our products.
- Partner closely with product engineering to design, run, and analyze A/B and multivariate hypothesis tests aimed at optimizing customer experience, business KPIs and product funnels.
- Analyze experimental data with statistical rigor. Ensure accurate interpretation by combining business acumen with detailed data knowledge and statistical expertise.
- Work closely with Product Development leadership to drive business decisions using data - you’ll turn data into insights and help to surface relevant and personalized content to our millions of users.
- Collaborate with our product team to find novel ways to activate and engage users
- Evolve and personalize content discovery on Wynk Music and Airtel TV by applying statistical modeling, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Identify the immediate needs of the Machine Learning infrastructure, with a focus on setting up the ecosystem end to end.
- Build out our Machine Learning platform from its infancy, eliminating redundancy and inefficiency in order to make our products more dynamic, intelligent and predictive.
Skills & Experience:
- Passion to answer Product/Engineering questions with data.
- A deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense.
- You have at least 6+ years of experience in a similar data scientist role and a degree in science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- 3+ years in a Machine Learning/Advanced Analytics environment pushing production- level code
- Learning/Advanced Analytics techniques such as regression, classification, clustering
- You have the technical competence to perform more advanced analytics:
- Coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala)
- Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, or Hadoop)
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- You are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.