Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
At SplashMath, our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. Our flagship product SplashMath is making learning math fun and engaging for K-5 kids. With more than 30M+ students onboard, it is the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. SplashMath has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
What you’ll do: Core Responsibility
We are looking for a technical & product-aware engineer who will build the best of breed architecture for our platform. Come and be a part of our small, high-performance game developer team focused on delivering an unwatchable delight to the kids!
An app with over a million active users, solving a million problem a day.
The pace of our growth is incredible, if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
- Create games based on the Game and Level Design Documents
- Work with Game Designers to algorithmically generate levels.
- Own all technical aspects of the game, including challenges in implementing the core game mechanics, art, animation.
- Optimize code for best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of games across platforms
- Write modular code, create reusable components
- Create quick prototypes for game ideas and concepts
- Very good with algorithms and problem solving
- Hands on with at least one programming language
- At least an engineering bachelor’s degree or equivalent (BCA/MCA etc).
- Experience building games for the mobile or web
- Understanding of common Design Patterns and techniques in game development
- Any experience working with a 2D game engines, e.g. Phaser, Unity2d, Cocos2d- x/Cocos2d-js, etc