Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Founded in 2012, At Hike, Our Mission is to reduce people’s dependency on the keyboard. In a country like India with 20+ languages and dialects, the input is a big problem.
Built with Machine Learning at its core, Hike aims to make conversations simple and expressive by suggesting the Right Sticker at the Right Time.
At hike, we bet on young people and surround them with a great culture and an excellent environment. You will get access to great colleagues and a fast learning curve.
Some of Our Core Values:
- Operate like a Pro-Sports Team (Outcomes > Egos): Pro sports teams are built to win games and Championships. That’s our goa
- Be Customer Obsessed: Always work backward from what the customers want. Talking to customers, for example, is a great way to get out of our heads and put all the theories running wild in our minds to test.
- Obsess to Simplify: It is very easy to make things complex , but very complex to make things very simple. We realise complexity is a trap and strive to avoid it.
- Hustle. Progress > Perfection: Just keep moving and aim for the 1% improvements every day.
Skills/Qualifications for this Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or other technical field is a must; advanced degrees will be preferred
- 4+ years experience in mobile game design, including at least 1 year on a game in live ops
- Experience creating in-game content designed to appeal to a specific audience
- Solid understanding of basic economy balance and tuning
- Experience writing clear and concise specs, user flows, and feature documentation
- Strong knowledge of free-to-play games in general, and the brain puzzle genre specifically
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Very good understanding of mobile and Internet products, growth strategies and business dynamics
- Ability to execute research projects and craft actionable recommendations.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organisational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with other designers and cross-functionally with UX, engineering, and product management on the design and implementation of new game features.
- Create and own the implementation of fun, engaging in-game events and other game content.
- Create clear and complete game design documentation for game content and features.
- Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and balance.
- Create visual displays of quantitative information to deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing-scaled deliverables and presentations.
- You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings, and document it