Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Named a ‘best place to work’ by Glassdoor, PC Mag, and Triangle Business Journal, Citrix is a leading provider of virtual computing solutions that help people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Citrix emphasizes innovation, creativity and passion, and that’s reflected in the culture at ShareFile. We also offer great opportunities for growth, and a fun and collaborative work environment. We love working at Citrix, and we know you will, too!
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a team of highly skilled software engineers using agile practices.
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance of software which is used by millions of people daily.
- Has flexibility to spend significant time as an individual contributor as well, writing code and designing applications and APIs.
- Design and develop advanced applications for multiple platforms (Mobile/Web/Desktop Apps and cloud services)
- Help own and deliver on the Team goals owned out of Bangalore by challenging the existing thinking and bringing on new technologies and solutions by applying your experience to guide the future of Citrix.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across different business functions and located in different Geos.
- Lead the team through the development process and seek opportunity for continuous improvement and best practices on multiple projects of high complexity.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science and 9+ years of software development experience, with 2+ years in a Technical manager role
- Extremely deep understanding of mobile development frameworks and deep experience in cross platform application development such as React, React Native, Meteor
- Expert in web application backend development - covering building of RESTful APIs, storage, security, caching, SQL & NoSQL databases etc.
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON and Web Services
- Good understanding and exposure to various backend technologies and is well versed with cloud infrastructure like AWS and/or Azure.
- Strong foundational knowledge on computer science principles
- Hands on experience with C# and Java Script in web application context is plus.
- Sound Agile planning and Design skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, to drive collaboration and innovation.
- Experience and interest in guiding and leading team members of other teams
Great To Haves :
- Experience in building server-side applications using Ruby, Python, Nodejs etc
- Experience working and implementing cloud solutions and scalable web applications
- Integrating mobile distributed systems
- Experience in startup and product environments
Guna Sekhar Pera
Has worked with Operating Systems, Software Project Management, C# and currently working as Director Of Engineering, Cloud and Server