Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
A true Indian MNC, operating out of 17 countries across Asia and Africa, we serve one in every 25 people on this planet. We aim to work towards our vision, driven by our values of AIR - Alive, Inclusive and Respectful. Being the world’s 3rd largest telecom service provider, we believe in providing our employees with an inspiring and motivating environment, and here is what our employees have to say about it!
At Airtel X Labs, innovation is a way of life and we believe that a dynamic and friendly environment helps our employees strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable and quality code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in software development.
- Hands-on development experience with Python, NodeJS, Django, Flask, and NoSQL Database. Expertise in Golang is a plus.
- Experience working on Chatbots is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Database technologies.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, and complexity analysis.
- Microservices, SOA experience.
- Excellent problem-solving and coding skills.
- Good understanding of Design patterns.