Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
MoEngage Inc. is a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider that is helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era. Brands use MoEngage to drive long-term, personalized and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV.
Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data,Web & Mobile platforms, MoEngage technology analyzes billions of data points generated by customers and their devices, to predict customer behavior and build marketing campaigns that proactively engage users.
In just three years since inception, MoEngage is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. With a global presence spanning 35 countries, MoEngage has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
We are a young, fast-paced workplace that fosters a culture of innovation, ownership, freedom, and fun while building tech products of the future. Our teams are comprised of self-driven, passionate, smart individuals from top-tier institutes who are young achievers.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Front-end Developer to join our team.
- A complete ownership of the feature.
- Find innovative ways to increase efficiency/Application performance
- Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Develop responsive designs and thoroughly test cross browser compatibility.
- Work with developers to integrate markup across projects
- Identify and research new UI technologies & corporate in tech stack
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature specifications
- You must be proficient in Problem Solving and Data structures since you got to find the best way of handling huge set of data.
- At least 4+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications
- Strong experience and knowledge in single page frameworks using ReactJS and ability to design the architecture of single page applications.
- Build tools such as grunt, gulp, webpack.
- Exceptional debugging skills and knowledge on browser developer tools
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Familiar with optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual processing speed), debugging techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management e.g: (Redux), cross-browser support.
- Experience in optimizing the application for performance and scalability using CDN, caching, etc
- Knowledge on Node server, Socket connections and mechanisms to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
- Work at Scale and challenge yourself
- Free to choose your own tech gear
- Work with a smart team which grew up in the Mobile First world
- Free lunch & Snacks, caffeine all day
- Ping-pong table, poker nights, team outings & more