Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
As a Senior Associate, Experience Technology, you will play a key role in delivering stable, enterprise-level software to our clients. You will be an individual contributor who is able to work independently to convert rich interactive designs to web applications that conform to our standards and best practices. The Senior Associate will provide guidance to junior team members and will potentially lead a team of 3-5 people, delivering an entire track of work.
- Work with project management to accurately estimate and scope out projects
- Work with information architecture and design teams during planning and production phases
- Ensure cross-device and cross-platform compatibility
- Converse with back-end teams to create optimum integration solutions
- Write code based on functional specifications
- Optimize development for user experience
- Comment code and produce documentation to industry standards
- Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies (e.g., MVC, SOA, OOP, DI etc.)
- 4-9 years experience
- Hands-on experience with ECMAScript 2015+ and should be up-to-date with new specifications (different stages). Also, using transpilers like Babel to use features from all stages
- Understanding of React.js, its core principles - lifecycle methods, virtual DOM etc. and at least 6 – 12 months hands-on experience with the same
- Understanding of one-way data flow and the Flux architecture.
- Understanding of stateful (container) vs stateless (presentational) components and how to break down the application into components
- Core understanding of how React’s state management works out of the box. Understanding of different libraries available to better manage application state like Redux/MobX. Difference in the way each library works (pure functions vs observables etc.) and the workflows as well as best practices
- Different middleware implementations available for async actions in Redux like redux-thunk, redux-saga, redux-observable etc. Hands-on experience with at least one
- Understanding of different CSS architectures that go hand-in-hand with React.js application development. Pros and cons of component-level CSS vs global and where to apply each
- Thorough understanding of Webpack bundler (version 2+). Experience with configuring Webpack from scratch is a plus
- Hands-on experience with test-driven development using Jest or equivalent. Familiar with snap shot testing, code coverage. Experience working with utilities like Enzyme
- Understanding of universal rendering with React.js. Hands-on experience with different out of the box implementations or custom implementation is a plus
Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent education covering Math, Algorithms, Data Structures, Networking, Databases, Operating Systems, Graphics
Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative, combined with our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.