Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
You will be part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra-Jabong Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business.
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient and modular code for a very front end for the portal
and alternative channels.
- Design and develop user interface for business sensitive consumer facing e-commerce portal.
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 plus years’ experience in developing front-end for large scale web based
- Consumer facing products. Hands-on developer & focused on being an individual contributor.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
- Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals.
- Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design.
- Excellent programming skills in HTML5, CSS3.
- Building advanced responsive layouts.
- Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
- Exposure to mobile based interfaces, social media.
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective.
- B Tech/BE or M Tech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.