Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Why join Flipkart
At Flipkart, we have carefully planned policies and programs that advocate basic necessities from annual leaves to insurance policies and even a career break. In short, we are determined to see you succeed. Sound good?
We abide by the ‘Customer First’ policy, encourage ‘Independence of Thought’, ‘Pursue Excellence’ and provide ‘Opportunities based on Merit’. We place no bar on age or gender. Get ready to transform your career.
The ‘unimaginable’ – that’s what we do. Our vision is to build new paradigms, match market demand and supply, and create highly-scalable, service-oriented systems. In short, we are defining solutions for tomorrow.
With Ekart engineering, we are creating new solutions from IoT to Geospatial Intelligence and more, to revolutionize Supply Chain Management – our method of delivering fun and happiness right at your doorstep, no matter where you are!
What we are looking for
Engineering at Flipkart is an interesting opportunity to solve complex problems. The scope of work will include advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and large-scale applications that enrich user experience and predictive analytics in the area of Supply ChainManagement. The ideal candidate will have over 9 years of relevant industry experience and a strong technology acumen coupled with excellent people management skills.
- BE/B.Tech (or an equivalent degree) in Computer Science
What you will be doing
- Provide technical leadership to major projects, build and guide an engineering team of 10-15 top notch engineers
- Chalk-out and implement the vision, technology roadmap and business goals
- Ensure that the team optimizes codes, while contributing to business goals and product strategies
- Create clear career paths for team members and ensure their growth by mentoring them
- Evaluate performances regularly and share and seek feedback
- Operate with scale and speed, amidst flux in the fast-paced environment
- Work closely with Engineering Leaders, Managers; Product Management, Business Development and Operation teams, and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Set up best practices for development and overlook its adoption
- Architect and design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- Work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an agile environment
- Drive exceptional performance and collaborate with other teams on unclear interfaces amidst the rapidly evolving organizational activities
What you should have
- Excellent leadership skills to manage and mentor teams
- A deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up
- Expertise in highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces
- Superior management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience in delivering high quality projects on time
- Strong technical competence with a track record of individual technical accomplishments