Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites and apps on different operating systems and mobile devices. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel
Are you the one who can manage the tech roadmap of one of our products, end to end product development and ready to contribute to software product development strategy? Are you a hands-on manager and ready to contribute to design, development, architecture and solve complex engineering problems? Are you someone who can manage the engineering initiatives and bring fresh perspective to our engineering processes, build robust systems, ensuring delivery of product roadmaps, engineering culture, nurturing and helping engineers with these tough problems?
- Develop & deliver complex systems. You will be handling innovation and responsible for identifying areas of continuous improvement/betterment of product development lifecycle.Operate with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening @ BrowserStack
- Setup best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect and design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- Develop roadmaps for system and product growth, and then ensure timely execution and quality delivery
- Focus on details of software development, design, implementation and debugging
- Have high technical competence, strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments – Ability to play the role of the architect for the team
- Work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Mentor your team! Our world-class software engineers are just getting started – and as a manager, you guide the way and set-up examples by coming up with best design and solutions to complex engineering problems
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular and deep mentoring; Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback
- You not only have the technical chops to roll up sleeves and provide technical leadership to major projects but also build and manage Leads along with their team of 7-10 top notch engineers
- Strong grasp of scalable web back-end, streaming, full stack development, good experience in handling production and performance issues and all genres of platforms technologies
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex web/desktop based systems
- Experience hiring and growing a top notch engineering team, and scaling the organization. Start-up experience will be highly preferred
- Solid understanding of business processes and the application of technology to implement and thereafter streamline them
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Hands-on experience in Developing, designing & scaling complex systems both horizontally & vertically
- Experience: 6-9 years of experience in good product based companies and preferably product start-ups
- A strong vision and excitement for contributing in growth of an amazing product start-up
Our benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and equity program, 100% company paid medical insurance, a flexible and generous vacation policy, daily catered lunch, free snacks etc.