Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Tribe / Tech Area / CoE
Purpose We aim to provide an enterprise and digitised document service to deliver simplified, consolidated systems faster to market for our Customers and Bankers. We drive outcomes that are compliant, stable, repeatable and self-serving.
Core Role Description
As an Engineer in the Fraud Collections and Workflow tribe and Business Automation and Integration Domain you’ll be working as part of a high performing cross-functional team that focuses on Document and Knowledge Management. You will have significant hands on engineering\development experience to drive software delivery excellence and best in class engineering standards for the Document Generation platform.
Who are you?
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes · Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
- Knowledge of Customer Communication Management product OpenText xPression 4.6 suite
- Hands on knowledge on tools such as xDesign, inDesign, xAdmin, xResponse, xRevise.
- Able to analyse, design, develop and deploy business letters/statements
- Can write business rules/logic in the templates using the template data
- Does understand XML schema and can do reverse engineering to push in a change to existing templates
- Knowledge of one or more back-end programming language such as Java, J2EE, and/or frameworks such as Spring Framework, ORM, REST, Webservices, etc
- Knowledge of database theory and practice including SQL usage on MS SQL
- Knowledge of middleware application like IBM Websphere
- Knowledge of Devops (CI\CD) preferably on Atlasian toolset and IBM uDeploy would be a plus
Level of mastery
Further general information on our NWOW opportunities and selection approach is available on Max.