Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
The Business Automation and Integration Domain partners with the business to drive an enterprise wide platform for integration, which encompasses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning workflow and knowledge management.
The Enterprise APIs & Integration Services Tech area’s mission is to provide agility across the Bank by simplifying access to business information in a consistent way, by enabling & maintaining the API & Integration technology platforms. These platforms serve to empower ANZ to become an OPEN bank, and make customer & banker experience efficient by connecting people, business process & information through common services. The Tribe provides services to business & technology domains, supporting the banking to participate in the “Open Banking” future and explore opportunities for innovation and commercialisation of services.
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for building world class capability in the Engineering area, developing squad members in your Chapter, improving the way we work at ANZ and, as a Squad member, contributing to the accomplishment of the Squad’s mission in designing, building, testing and supporting applications and / or our underlying bank infrastructure.
Who are you?
- Known for Getting Stuff Done – I effectively synthesise multiple sources of information and leverage a broad network of connections to relentlessly prioritise and execute
- An Influencer – I understand that people have diverse opinions and drivers, and I want to understand those to reach a mutually beneficial outcome
- A collaboration champion – I champion collaboration and builds the expertise, capabilities and engagement of team members that are embedded across multiple squads
- The customer’s greatest fan –I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer, defines the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- A knowledge junkie that does stuff with it – I actively seek out market trends, leading practices and innovations in Domain area and rapidly maximise their relevance and opportunity for the organisation
- Have a good ol’ dose of professional humility – I actively and visibly asks for feedback and role models discussing failures and weaknesses in the interest of learning
- A Problem Solver - I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the bank’s overall risk and control environment
What you bring to the role
- Deep expertise in your Full Stack Engineering combined with broad capability and a proven ability to innovate and adapt to the latest developments in our technologies (IBM Datapower, IIB, IBM API Connect, IBM MQ, Kong, Nodejs and Kafka.)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to inspire, mentor, coach and develop others
- Experience working with operations and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable solutions
- An ability to adapt your mentorship style to be a leader to the Engineering squads
- A proven analytical skills and data-driven decision maker
- The ability to ask for and give constructive feedback appropriately
- An ability to nurture the growth of the chapter members to ensure they are continually building their mastery and autonomy
- The ability to drive collaboration in test driven development approach team