The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
A person having minimum 8+ years of relevant experience with has good skills in frontend development and worked as a Track lead.
- Construct conceptual and technical designs that include the use of industry standard best practices and techniques.
- Write PHP code based on requirements defined in use cases.
- Understanding of Drupal architecture.
- Understanding of Drupal database design.
- Solid fundamentals around hooks, APIs and Drupal core mechanism.
- REST Services / SOAP
- Creation of subthemes and custom themes.
- Templating and theming different Drupal templates.
- Content deployment and workflow management.
- Develop code and/or provide maintenance and enhancements to existing code based upon a solid understanding of technical design.
- Works with other Drupal team members on the development of website(s) and web applications.
- Estimate and deliver on development tasks with high level of accuracy in an agile environment.
- Creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes. Ensure product quality, maintainability, performance and scalability.
- Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software. Defines and disseminates Drupal best practices.
- Configure Drupal and create custom modules to meet requirements.
- Design, develop, and test an overall solution that includes a content management system (CMS), including capabilities such as social collaboration, analytics, CMS content entry, CMS content migration, explicit / implicit personalization, developing content types or content objects, site architecture, and page templates.
- Estimate and plan releases for a CMS implementation.
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
- Mentor junior team members
- Thorough understanding of Drupal 7 & 8.
- Well versed with advanced PHP concepts.
- Strong hold on MySQL. Experience of handling a team is preferred.
- Involved in design decisions.
- Have worked on advance caching driven solutions.
- 3rd party integrations understanding is a must.
- Working experience in multi-team environment is preferred.
- Understanding of Drupal core APIs and Frameworks,
- Ability to create advanced custom modules leveraging Forms, nodes, User permission and schema hooks
- Ability to override the community/core modules features with hooks implementation
- Ability to override themes templates and understanding of Twig template engine
- Understanding of OOTB caching concepts/features, Solr Search integrations,Distributions (e.g. Lightining)
- Understanding of advance OOPS concetps and MVC patterns Able to write secure code following Drupal coding standards and security guidelines.
- Ability to setup cron jobs in Drupal, Config management and deployment Basic ability to design API end-points for exposing the CMS content and pulling the content into CMS from other third party application
- Understanding of MySQL Database Engines, MySQL configurations, modify and optimise default queries Multisite & Multilingual Test driven development experience
- Infra related information is must.
- Well versed with Linux operating system and commands.
- Good understanding of Grid layout System.
- Hands on experience on HTML5 & CSS3.
- SASS experience is preferable.
- Degree or equivalent experience (Please mention what is the minimum criteria)
- Experience on any search tool integration like Apache SOLR or Endeca.
- Experience on configuration synchronizer in Drupal 8
- Experience on headless / decoupled implementation in Drupal 7 / 8
- Have you worked on module development which involved event subscribers?
- Experience on Acquia / Pantheon environments
- Is candidate Acquia certified in Drupal 7 or 8?
Projects this role will support
Client having requirements on Drupal related proejcts.
- Module & Track Lead
- Step-up architect
About Sapient Razorfish
Sapient Razorfish is a new breed of transformation partner purpose-built to help companies reimagine their business through radical customer-centricity. With more than 12,000 employees and 70 offices around the globe, our capabilities span growth and business model strategy, new product and service innovation, customer experience, enterprise digital transformation, IT modernization, omni-channel commerce, precision marketing, change management, digital operations, digital innovation, data strategy and advanced analytics.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.