Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Perfect for people who
Are you interested in leading a team to build out a world-class Mobile Applications that transform our client’s digital business.? Do you want to revolutionize the way people use their mobile phones by help our clients to create those micro-moments? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing Mobile Solutions group and work in a fast-paced start-up style environment?
As a Senior Software Development Engineer/Engineering Manager (Mobile), you will be leading of a full-stack team that includes other iOS, Android/iOS, Web, and API developers. Our core goal is to make cross-device development faster and of higher quality. You will be a crucial part of the team for Android/iOS.
- You’re smart, get stuff done, have high energy, and passionate about helping Publicis. Sapient and its clients change the world
- Partner with our clients to imagine, design, develop, test, instrument and launch Mobile Solutions that invigorates our community and inspires our peers.
- Lead the way - “Lead” means staying up to date with tools, trends, technologies, and frameworks both industry-wide and within Publicis.Sapient, Sharing that knowledge in a meaningful way with the community.
- Set the technical direction and strategy within the team and strategize to influence technology across Publicis.Sapient and beyond.
- Work cross-functionally to strengthen the data-driven culture in all parts of the business and especially how it informs decisions about new features development and other product changes.
- Experienced and expert knowledge in engineering best practices
- The desire to solve hard and engaging engineering problems which are not clearly defined and have a large degree of ambiguity while translating our organizational vision into functional plans that guide their execution.
- Attract, Retain, Mentor and oversee an exceptional group of motivated, top-notch, people and work with them to solve challenging problems in a fun, collaborative environment to build a strong team-oriented culture.
- Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to meet evolving customer needs best
- Experience in understanding large code bases, including API design techniques
- Work independently on complex features on any of the subsystems, and become the power-user of monitoring, logging, and alerting tooling.
- Support our engineers. “Support” means be the go-to-person for questions but never a bottleneck. See around the corner and anticipate developers’ needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from a premium institution.
- 12 -18 years of experience in the job offered or as an Engineering Manager, Software Engineer, Software Developer, or an allied occupation
- Direct responsibility for product engineering in a reputed startup or large-scale enterprise
- Should have led large-scale mobile applications, demonstrating superior architecture, scale to millions of users, best in class engineering practices, performance and measurement and own the operational aspects.
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, concurrency and memory management
- Experienced and deep understanding of technologies and architecture patterns in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Superior product management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience of delivering high-quality projects on time
- Working knowledge of modern best practices: multi-threading, reactive programming, dependency injection, operations/promises, and modular development.
- Experience debugging and performance tuning Android or iOS applications
- Past mentorship of other engineers within an organization, showing mutual growth and provide technical leadership.
- Exceptional communication skills - the ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience. Can provide information to technical and non-technical stakeholders alike and guide them to confidently informed decisions.
- Adaptable, enterprising, and willing to take ownership.
- A high-quality bar: Write clear, concise, reusable and maintainable code, just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment. Enthusiasm for instilling this attitude in others.
- Experience with agile (including successful agile transformations) or similar methodologies for continuous development of product and technology. Follow the best practices of BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing.
- Recent experience building internet-scale mobile applications for reputed startup or product companies and or large scale business.
- Competency in automation, enthusiasm for continuous integration/deployment or Chaos Engineering.
- Solid Coding practices including sound design, unit testing, peer code reviews and a preference for agile methods.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, source code management & build processes