Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, and your career. Next reimagined.
Specialist Infrastructure DevOps
DevOps Engineer who is ideally a good programmer and knowledge of wide variety of open source technologies and tools. Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment. DevOps Engineer will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster. Design and develop infrastructure interfaces for complex business applications. Contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices, delivering innovation through automation.
- The Specialist would bring hands-on technological expertise, passion and innovation to the table.
- He will be responsible for designing and enabling Application support and handling Production farm and various Infrastructure platform for different delivery teams.
- In the capacity of a subject matter experts will be responsible as a system architecture to design and build scalable and efficient Infrastructure Platforms.
- At the same time, specialists will also be responsible for establishing best practices, cultivating thought leadership, and developing common practices/ solutions on Infrastructure.
- Good Working Knowledge of Linux Operating System
- Extensive experience in Application Server administration like Tomcat/Jboss etc.
- Expertise in JVM, troubleshooting and performance tuning through thread dump, heap dump and log analysis
- Responsible for managing Installation, configuration, automation, performance, monitoring, Capacity planning and Availability Management of various Servers and Databases.
- Should be capable of estimating the setup time required for Infrastructure and build and release activities.
- Responsible for Skill development, knowledge base creation and toolset optimization of the Practice.
- Team Management and planning
- Should be well versed in network topology (LAN, WAN, Network Monitoring tools) Should also understand Load balancing algorithms and some experience in any load balancer
- Responsible for the Service Level Agreement (SLA), Service quality and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of the Project
- Expert Automation Skills
- Must have a good handle on Content Delivery network.
- Should be capable of performing Root Cause Analysis
- Expertise in architecting Continuous delilvery system with one of the following tools - Jenkins/GoCD/Bamboo
- Expertise of build automation with two or more of the following: Gradle/Maven/Gulp
- Expertise & preferably certified architect on one of AWS/AZURE
- Should have understanding of any one of DBMS like MySQL, Oracle, or No SQL like Cassandra, MongoDB etc.
- Capacity Planning and Infrastructure estimations.
- Expertise in one of the DevOps Skills namely Chef/Puppet or Ansible. Should understand the overall architecture, ability to create manifests for various product stacks and standardize configuration management.
- A working understanding of scripting in any one of the languages : BASH/Python/Perl/Ruby
BE/ BTECH/ ME/ MCA- Preferable from Top University
Projects this role will support:
Projects for Clients who are Industry leaders in the fields on Banking, Insurance, Travel and Hospitality, Consumer Packed Good, Retail Sector, Consumer Electronic, Food and Beverages to name a few
- Dev Ops Engineer / Automation Engineer - will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems. Design and develop infrastructure interfaces for complex business applications.
- Senior Dev Ops Engineer / Senior Automation Engineer - Architecting and designing high-end, cost effective infrastructure on AWS cloud.
- Managing platform operations, Production Support Coverage, Management
- Reporting, Design Documents, Change Management Process
- Dev Ops Architect / Specialist
- Solution & technical architecture and accountable for creating the architecture definition, NFRs, Capacity Planning, Performance tuning, Dev Ops pipeline & release management strategy.
SapientRazorfish is a new breed of transformation partner purpose-built to help companies reimagine their business through radical customer-centricity. With more than 12,000 employees and 70 offices around the globe, our capabilities span growth and business model strategy, new product and service innovation, customer experience, enterprise digital transformation, IT modernization, omni-channel commerce, precision marketing, change management, digital operations, digital innovation, data strategy and advanced analytics.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.